Visitor Visa is for applicants who intend to travel to Canada, Australia, Europe, UK, New Zealand or anywhere across the world as tourists. The visitor visa or Temporary Resident Permit (TRV) is country specific and may be for single entry, multiple entry or transit purposes. Generally, visitor visas may be granted for a renewable period of 6 months.
PRE AND POST LANDING SERVICES
- Evaluation and Assessment
- Preparation of Client’s File
- Interview Preparation (where required)
- Providing orientation session regarding that particular country and its life-style
- Personal Guidance for updating your profile.
- Formalities at Port of Entry.
- Airport pickup
- Stay at Nominal Cost
- Assistance for post landing documentation and extensive job search / placement assistance.
BENEFITS TO IMMIGRANTS
- Recognition of dual citizenship
- Live and work in any skill
- Citizenship benefits to permanent residents
- Medical, education and social benefits
- Basic health care free
- Education up to Secondary level free
- Very small tuition fee for Post Secondary Education
- Unemployment allowance after certain period.
Tourist VISA is for applicants who intend to travel to Canada, Australia, Europe, UK, New Zealand or anywhere across the world as tourists. The visitor visa or Temporary Resident Permit (TRV) is country specific and may be for single entry, multiple entry or transit purposes. Generally, visitor visas may be granted for a renewable period of 6 months.
With the world revolutionizing into a global village, distances are shrinking and breaking of trade barriers with advancement in technology has created a phenomenal demand for potential businessmen worldwide. Developed countries like Canada, USA, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore,Denmark,Ukraine and Czech offer excellent opportunities to attract potential investors to establish new business or expand/diversify their existing business.
With this visa you can Study full-time at the course stated on your visa – this includes schools, tertiary (study after secondary school) and English language study.
Work part-time up to 20 hours a week while studying or full-time in the holidays, depending on your visa conditions.
Live by yourself above a certain age, otherwise you’ll need to come with your parent or legal guardian.
Canada offers the most established and the most widely used investment immigration programs in the world conferring permanent resident status. The Canadian confederation system of government and the country’ social norms offer a “European alternative” to the more unabashed capitalism of the USA. Canada offers European style social benefits complete with the resultant high levels of taxation and unparalleled quality of life. Under the Canadian model, business immigrants can enjoy the benefits of a national health care program, affordable first class education and a national pension system that provides measurable annual income upon retirement.
Business immigration to Canada comprises of the Quebec Investor program, Quebec Entrepreneur program, several Provincial Entrepreneur programs, the Federal and Quebec Self-Employed programs, and the Federal Start-Up Visa program. While the various entrepreneur and self-employed programs are aimed at individuals with a mid-range personal net worth who intend to establish and operate a business in Canada, the investor program is ideal for high net worth individuals who wish to make a passive investment with no obligation to establish a business.
We take care of booking flights well in advance to allow ideal departure dates, routes and also best discounts.
Our Tie up with reputed Forex dealers such as Thomas Cook ensures that our students get the competitive exchange rates and the prompt services
We assist you with the process of getting application form for the examination, filling and submitting. We also extent support training to help you to secure high scores.
Spouse Visa, Dependent Visa, Family Visa, Child Visa is a category of Dependent Visa where People from overseas can join a visa holder (Sponsor) as the partners, children and/or elderly dependent relatives of people who are already overseas or are going overseas under any of the visa categories. Anyone who is on a work visa or permanent resident visa is permitted to take their family along. Dependent Visa / Spouse Visa application is simple & success is dependent on genuine intent, correct documentation & accurate forms.
There are specific limitations on the dependents, based on the visa held by the sponsor such as the age of the dependents and the length of the relationship they share with the principal applicant who is settled overseas. Dependents may or may not be permitted to work. It depends on which country they are applying to and which visa category they fall under. Example: H1 Visa dependent / spouses are not permitted to work, while UK allows dependents of work permit holders to work.
Eligible Dependents for Spouse/Dependent Visa
- Same-sex civil partners, proposed same-sex civil partners
- Unmarried partners
- Widowed parent and Grandparent aged 65 years and above
- The Spouse Visa, Dependent Visa, Family Visa, Child Visa holder is permitted to stay overseas as long as the sponsor holds a valid visa.
- Demonstrate that the person applying is related to and financially dependent on the sponsor.
- Demonstrate that the sponsor is able to financially support and accommodate himself and his/her dependents without having recourse to public Funds.